Tuesday 30 September 2014

Let lt Go!!在也不是夢??



嘿~艾莎~?
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
(想不想跟我做個雪人)

嘿嘿!!今天發現這個!

在pavilion 日本街發現這個,太有趣了!
忍不住買下來收藏!做艾莎不是夢叻!

(Rm19)



《Do You Want to Build a Snowman?》

  • Anna:Elsa?
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
  • Come on let's go and play.
  • I never see you anymore.
  • Come out the door,It's like you've gone away.
  • We used to be best buddies,And now we're not,I wish you would tell me why.
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
  • It doesn't have to be a Snowman.
  • Elsa:Go away, Anna!
  • Anna:Okay, bye.
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
  • Or ride our bike around the halls?
  • I think some company is overdue.
  • I've started talking to the pictures on the walls.
  • Hang in there, Joan!
  • It gets a little lonely,All these empty rooms,Just watching the hours tick by.
  • Elsa?
  • Please, I know you're in there,
  • People are asking where you've been,
  • They say "have courage",And I'm trying to,
  • I'm right out here for you.
  • Just let me in.
  • We only have each other.
  • It's just you and me.
  • What are we gonna do?
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment