Wednesday 1 April 2015

Counting Fingers #UnlockTheFunAABC

It's my first time attending this Air Asia Blogger Community gathering in Time Square. I curi curi went to play during my break time at 2pm. I didn't know the event already started. The rest of the gang already were playing some introductory games. Despite being late, they still welcome me with open arms.



We played charades? I dunno call what. But we were given a word to be drawn, and then we need to pass it to the next person to copy our drawing. Pass it down the line, and the final person have to guess what was the initialy word








The next game I played was the Escape Room. We were split into many different groups. I was in a team of 2 guys and 2 girls. I was very nervous because my Malay not so good, but the rest of them are Malays, so they keep speaking to each other in Malay. Usually I will resign to using sign language to communicate, ie: thumbs up, frantically waving 'no'. 


We were then placed into a mystery room, it was a jail cell. And we were blind folded. My biggest fear was not being trapped and unable to escape, but now I can't see their facial expression and sign language. Die la me.

We were given a tiny, useless torch light. The goal is to escap with the clues, and mysteries within 45minutes. Since we were in the same room, but different partition, we need work as a team, from both side of the jail cell to escape. 
All I can see scattered across the room floor was fingers and legs. AIyer~ Er Xing lo! 


We took a long time to discover and investigate the room. I, being a genius, started to count the number of toes and fingers scattered across the room. Took me like 30 minutes to figure out the meaning of this decapitated limbs and body part. Only to my realization, that it is not a clue =..=

So, finally, with the group's effort, only half of us manage to escape, the rest of us were still trap (not me, i'm outside d lur).
At the end of the game, the game master did not reveal all the answers and clues.. Hmmm.. Now I feel like going back to play to solve it! 





Then we were treated with a delicious meal. Then there was a small prize giving ceremony for those who escaped. Although my team didn't manage to escape, but I was lucky enough to win a lucky draw trip to India!! 




All in all, it was a very fun event. I got to meet alot of new friends and had fun playing the games. I wish they would organize more of this, and maybe next time, fly me and my friends to more places for Air Asia Blogger Community events! 
#AABCHangout #UnlockTheFunAABC


All the freebies!! Coffee, Tea Or Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment