Thursday 25 June 2015

AirAsia Free Seats



It may be a bit late, but don't miss out on the last day of AirAsia's Free Seat alongside with 3 million Promo seats! Quick book your holidays for next year!!

I would love to go to Korea!





Why Korea? 


Hehe. Let me tell you!



8 Reasons To Go To Korea!





1) Running Man!

I wanna be a part of running man, or at least meet them! Anyeong! 










2) Gangnam style!

Heyyyyy~~ Sexy lady! Op op op~
Nothing beats breaking it down on the streets of Gangnam!








3) Korea Love Land

Hehe. *blush* Go see see only. No touch. Ok la.. Maybe touch a little. 










4) Seoul Culture Village

Learn the customs and traditions of the locals. And maybe learn to make some local food too! Toppoki?

wuulaila~wulailllaaa~







5) Meet Korean Superstars!

Hi Kim Soo Hyun~ *shy shy*

ooooobaaaaahhhhh.....






6) Learn a Korean Dance and wear Korean traditional costumes!!

Bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep oh~~~~

You better run~~ run~~ run~~ run~~ run~~

Put your hands up~ pu-pu-pu-put your hands up~~





Why 2pm do #BellyButtonChallenge???









7) Ski-ing

I never ski before.. But i really wanna go skiing.. 

So how? Do you wanna build a snowman with me?









8) Korean food!!

I wanna eat so many korean food! Bimbimbap, BBQ, topoki and even live seafood!


Runaway lorrrr~~








9) Plastic Surgery

Look! Everyone is so pretty and so same.. I also wantt!!




Hope this time next year, I will be in Korea fulfilling all this dream...
 I wanna do all this! Jia u lor! 


So, let's all head to www.airasia.com  and get our cheap flights now! 


Saranghaeyo~ 



#Airasiafreeseats














No comments:

Post a Comment